Terms and Conditions
For terms and conditions concerning travel bookings, please see our Booking Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ means TravelbyBit Pty Ltd.
1 Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
This Site displays information about flights, accommodation, tours, digital currency wallets, the TravelbyBit payment system, merchant information and more. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our Site, we make no warranty regarding the information on this Site, especially where that information is provided by third parties. We recommend confirming any information provided on our Site by third parties with the relevant third party.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Site (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Site updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the Site or if that information is not up-to-date.
2 Promotions and Competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you must agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In the event of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
3 Linked Sites
Our Site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not liable to you if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this Site or any linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Site is free of viruses or any other malware that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
4 Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, we own, or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this Site and in all of the material (including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this Site (“Content”).
Your use of this Site and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this Site or the Content. However, we do grant you a licence to access the Site and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Any reproduction or redistribution of this Site or the Content is prohibited and may result in penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of this Site, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
5 Your Use
By using our Site, you agree that you will only use this site for lawful purposes.
You must not do any act that is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our Site, including (without limitation):
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- use this Site while impersonating another person;
- use this Site to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- transmit viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this Site any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to this Site (including deleting data from this Site without our permission);
- lbreach any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site.
If we allow you to post any information to our Site, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
6 Your Warranties
You warrant that:
- you are of sufficient legal age and have the capacity to enter into a legally binding contract with us and the travel service providers.
- the information you provide to us, including personal information, is accurate, true, current and not misleading in any way.
- you will promptly update us on any changes to your information that may affect our ability to provide our services to you.
7 Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
This Site is provided by us on an ‘as is’ basis. We do not warrant or represent the Content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its content or any of the products supplied through the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including without limitation, implied warranties that the Travel Products offered and supplied through the Site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any description on the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with:
- the use of (or inability to use) this Site, the Service or any linked site;
- the disruption to this Site or the Service;
- the delivery or non-delivery of Travel Products acquired by using the Service; and
- any act or omission of Third Party Travel Providers or other third parties.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense (irrespective of the manner in which it occurs) which may be suffered due to your use of our Site and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this Site and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
8 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
Your use of the Site and these Terms are governed by the law of Queensland, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Queensland.