Welcome to Thailand!
Let go of your daily grind and indulge in Thailand’s welcoming culture that begins from the lively city of Phuket and ends with the friendly locals. Even if you did nothing, you will leave with the happiest heart. After all, it is the Land of Smiles.
Flights to Thailand
Explore our best fares and deals to find what’s suitable for you. Book your Thailand holiday with us!
Book your Hotel In Thailand with TravelbyBit
Overnight stay at an island? We’ve got you covered. Search for your perfect accommodation or browse through our hotel deals to book your stay in Thailand.
Recommended Hotels in Thailand by TravelbyBit
Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Montien Riverside Hotel Bangkok
Thailand Tourist Attractions - Must See and Do
- Relax in your hammock between the tall palm trees with a view of the turquoise blue waters of Patong Beach.
- Get your morning cup at one of the many instagram-worthy rustic cafes, with locally-grown beans, at the northern city of Chiang Mai.
- Take a speedboat or ferry ride from Phuket to the vividly colourful and picturesque Phi Phi Islands.
- Shop and savour local thai cuisine at Bangkok’s most famous and unique attraction, Floating Markets.
- Book a tour to Bangkok’s famous 200-year old highly ornate and glorious Grand Palace.
- For all the literature-lovers; enjoy a traditional afternoon tea on the serene Chao Phraya River at the Author’s Lounge.
- Don’t miss out on visiting The White Temple in Chiang Rai; a contemporary quirky art exhibit that’s built in the style of a Budhist temple.
- Take the 100-step barefoot climb to the Big Buddha and get a remarkable bird's-eye view of Thailand.
Related Destinations in Asia
Enjoy a digital-detox retreat in the tropical city of Bali, only 4hrs from Thailand. Find out more about our flights from Thailand to Bali.