Welcome to Brisbane!
'Brissie' strikes a perfect balance between the city and the countryside. Sitting on the river, the city is lined with boutique cafes, multi-cuisine restaurants, and high-end shopping stores. On the west, Mount Coot-tha towers over the city, providing scenic landscapes at night. With the spectacular weather all year-round, the capital city of Sunshine State is your ideal destination to visit at any time.
Flights to Brisbane
Explore our best fares and deals to find what’s suitable for you. Book your Brisbaneian holiday with us!
Book your Hotel In Brisbane with TravelbyBit
Looking for a riverview hotel? We’ve got you covered. Search for your perfect accommodation or browse through our hotel deals to book your stay in Brisbane.
Recommended Hotels in Brisbane by TravelbyBit
Must See and Do
- Relax and sunbathe at Australia’s only inner-city beach, Streets Beach.
- Get your adrenaline pumping and climb the 74m-high Story Bridge.
- Hike one of the trails to the Mount Coot-tha lookout and explore the many beautiful views along the way.
- Dine at some of the most unique and offbeat restaurants at Crypto Valley, aka Fortitude Valley.
- Grab a cup of the finest brews in the coziest cafes at Brisbane CBD (Recommend: Brew Cafe and Wine Bar).
- Go beyond your comfort zone with Riverlife Brisbane and book an adventure activity at Kangaroo Point.
- Visit the Queensland Art Gallery or Gallery of Modern Art for stunning pieces of local and international artwork.
- Feed a kangaroo or hold a koala at the world’s largest koala sanctuary, Lone Pine Sanctuary.