Welcome to Agnes Water-1770!
Australia's First Digital Currency Town
The serenity and uniqueness of the two quiet beach towns will make you feel like you're away from the rest of the world. Unwind and spend the entire day at the lovely Lady Musgrave Island or tour the towns on foot to experience the local culture. Only a 6-hour drive from Brisbane, go on a journey to discover Queensland's best-kept secret!
Flights to Agnes Water & 1770
Explore our best fares and deals to find what’s suitable for you. Book your Agnes Water & 1770 holiday with us!
Book your Hotel In Agnes Water & 1770 with TravelbyBit
Planning a short weekend stay? We’ve got you covered. Search for your perfect accommodation or browse through our hotel deals to book your stay in Agnes Water & 1770.
Recommended Hotels in Agnes Water & 1770 by TravelbyBit
Must See and Do
- Take a swim or simply laze around on the golden Agnes Water beach.
- Bike around Agnes Water or book an exhilarating ride with Scooteroo Tours.
- Hike the enchanting Paperbark Forest trail that is lined with stepping-stones and wooden walkways. (Recommended for nature-lovers and photographers)
- Experience a great way to tour the town on a LARC vehicle with '1770 LARC Tours'.
- Shop at the buzzing Discovery Coast Markets held on the second and fourth Sunday of each month
- Spend the day snorkelling or scuba diving in the turquoise waters of the Southern Great Barrier Reef.
- Drive to the Headlands Lookout on Captain Cook Drive to catch the beautiful sunset.
- Learn to paddle surf on the Lady Musgrave Island with ‘1770 Stand Up Paddle’.