Booking and Payments Guidelines
Thank you for making your travel enquiry through TravelbyBit.
TravelbyBit will be requesting payments via Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies so please read the following security safeguards. Your cryptocurrency security is paramount and a safe payments process is our first priority.
- Requesting payment is the FINAL step of the travel booking process. Once your booking is finalised and tickets are ready to be issued, you will be given a unique booking number. You will be prompted to provide your unique booking number when you make the payment on our secure payment portal (travelbybit.com/pay-now)
- TravelbyBit will NEVER request a deposit for airfares nor accommodation. Deposits are ONLY required for organised tours and cruises with departures outside of 6 months of your booking date.
- Our travel consultants will ALWAYS be able to provide you with an itinerary along with an AIRLINE booking reference. For added peace of mind, you may log onto the respective airline’s website to verify these details.
- For first time payments over 1.00 BTC, your travel consultant WILL make direct contact with you via phone or SMS.
- Payment links will always come from email@example.com . If in any doubt at any stage during the bookings or payments process, please go back to www.travelbybit.com and make contact with our support team.
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
- Please check that you are visiting https://www.travelbybit.com.
- You will ONLY be asked to make a payment after you received a personal booking reference from a TravelbyBit travel agent.
- ONLY send your coins to a cryptocurrency wallet addresses generated from the TravelbyBit secure payment portal.
- If you notice anything suspicious or have any questions regarding the payment process, kindly email our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org